As a user of a Ternion® off-the-shelf product, you may wish to suggest additional features that you feel would be beneficial to you and other users. If you would like to submit a suggestion for such features, please include the following information with your suggestion:
- Your product License number.
- Your name, phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address.
Your computer’s Host Name and Host ID. (This information is displayed by the product installation program. It can also usually be found in your product license file.)
Your computer’s make, model and serial number.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system.
- The name and version (32 or 64-bit) of the product(s) to which your suggestion applies, if applicable.
- A complete description of your suggestion.
We strive to produce the highest quality documentation products and welcome your feedback. If your suggestion is documentation-specific, please include the following information with your feedback:
- The product name and version number (on the Help menu, select About product).
- The title appearing at the top of the Help topic.
- A brief description of content (for example, are you reviewing step-by-step instructions that are inaccurate, grammatical errors in a specific paragraph, information that requires clarification or more details, etc.).
- Your suggestion for correcting or improving the document.
After you have gathered all the information that we require, you may provide it to us using one of the methods listed under How to Get Support.