Get more out of your FLAMES-based simulations by joining the FLAMES® Forum – an Internet-based bulletin board and messaging system that allows you to share information with other members of the FLAMES community.
With the FLAMES Forum, you can
- Communicate with other FLAMES users and developers
- Ask questions and answer questions from other users
- Post your favorite FLAMES tips and techniques
- Share ideas about models, services, and applications
- Receive e-mail notices when posts are made to the topics that interest you most
How to Join
- Visit https://forums.ternion.com/flames
- Click “Create Account” at the top of the page and follow the online instructions
The FLAMES community needs everyone’s participation to make the FLAMES Forum a success. Register for your account now, and join the “hottest” forum in simulation.