The downloads listed below can be used to update an existing installation of the FLAMES Runtime Suite from version 10.0.x to version 10.0.3. Version 10.0.x of the Runtime Suite must already be installed before this update can be installed successfully.
Information on the contents of this update can be found here and in the documentation included in the update.
This version 10.0.3 update is an update to the Runtime Suite only. No changes were made to the Development Suite in version 10.0.3.
Download and Installation Instructions:
- Click the link below for the update file associated with your operating system. The update file will be downloaded to your computer.
Windows 32-bit: 10.0.3EntRunUpdate.zip
Windows 64-bit: 10.0.3Ent64RunUpdate.zip
- The update file is a compressed .zip file. After the update file has downloaded to your computer, extract all the files from update file. All the files will be extracted into a single update folder.
- Within the extracted update folder, execute the program named finstall.exe. The first window of the FLAMES Installer will open.
- Follow the instructions displayed within each window of the FLAMES Installer to install the update.
- After the installation is completed, you may delete the update file and the extracted update files.
If you encounter problems downloading or installing the update, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (256) 881-9933 x307 for assistance.