Rewarding work, a fun environment, and plenty of off time to spend with family and friends – that’s what Ternion is all about!
We know that happy employees are critical to a company’s success and longevity. That’s why we offer some of the most competitive salaries and benefits in Huntsville and why you’ll love working for Ternion.
What Ternion Employees Have to Say
“Ternion really cares about their employees and the lives of each person that works here.”
“Ternion gives entry-level folks an opportunity to gain experience. It’s been a very rewarding job in that respect.”
“Co-workers and management have a positive attitude, and when you do a good job, it is noticed.”
“Everyone here is hard-working and takes pride in their jobs.”
“At Ternion, you often get to work on multiple projects simultaneously, giving you a better variety of experience and a wider knowledge base.”
“The flexible schedule allows you to plan ahead and be able to do things that you simply could not do at any other job.”
“No cubicles – everyone is in an office.”
- Develop advanced simulations of complex military and commercial systems that will be used for training, testing, and analysis
- Work with some of the latest software, graphics, and networking technologies
- BS degree in engineering, scientific, or computer-related field is required
- Experience in C, C++, or C# is required
- 0 to 3 years work experience is desired
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and methodologies is desired
- Experience with military computer simulation software is desired
- Must be able to receive a security clearance
Why Work at Ternion?
- Flex-time scheduling
Adjust your work schedule to fit in appointments, run errands, or attend special events.
- 100% paid employee health, dental, life, and disability insurance
Have more money to save and to spend.
- No mandatory overtime
Spend more time outside work traveling, working on hobbies, or hanging out with loved ones.
- Receive recognition
When you achieve a personal or work-related milestone, it is applauded.
- Fun company events
Get to know co-workers during paid company events once a month.
- Great company culture
Enjoy a work environment that allows you to put your family first.
To be considered as a candidate for any of our job openings, please email all of the following to email@example.com:
- A brief letter describing your relevant skills and experience
- Your salary history
- Your résumé or a completed application (if an up-to-date resume is unavailable)
Ternion considers all applications confidential. We will not contact your current employer unless you provide written consent.
If you need more information about particular job openings or the application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or (256) 881-9933.
Ternion Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to acquire a security clearance.