Modern technology, rewarding work, a great environment, ample time off, and making a difference – that’s what Ternion is all about!
We know that happy employees are critical to a company’s success and longevity. That’s why we provide a great place to work and offer some of the most competitive salaries and benefits in Huntsville. You’ll love working for Ternion.
What Ternion Employees Have to Say
“Ternion really cares about their employees and the lives of each person that works here.”
“Ternion gives entry-level folks an opportunity to gain experience. It’s been a very rewarding job in that respect.”
“Co-workers and management have a positive attitude, and when you do a good job, it is noticed.”
“Everyone here is hard-working and takes pride in their jobs.”
“At Ternion, you often get to work on multiple projects simultaneously, giving you a better variety of experience and a wider knowledge base.”
“The flexible schedule allows you to plan ahead and be able to do things that you simply could not do at any other job.”
“No cubicles – everyone is in an office.”
- Develop advanced simulations of complex military and commercial systems that will be used for training, testing, and analysis
- Work with some of the latest software, graphics, and networking technologies
- 0 to 10 years work experience
- BS degree in engineering, scientific, or computer-related field is required
- Experience in C, C++, or C# is required
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and methodologies is required
- Experience with military computer simulation software is desired
- Must be able to receive a U.S. Department of Defense security clearance
Why Work at Ternion?
- Great company culture
Enjoy a work environment that allows you to enjoy your job and be your best.
- Challenging and rewarding work
Be expected to do great things with modern technology.
- Flex-time scheduling
Adjust your work schedule to fit in appointments, run errands, or attend special events.
- No mandatory overtime
Work to live, don’t live to work.
- 100% paid employee health, dental, life, and disability insurance
Have more money to save and to spend.
- Fun company events
Get to know co-workers during company social events.
To be considered as a candidate for any of our job openings, please email all of the following to email@example.com:
- A cover letter describing why you are interested in Ternion and why you think you have what it takes to be part of our team
- Your salary history and/or expectations
- Your up-to-date résumé that includes a description of your education and work experience
Ternion considers all applications confidential. We will not contact your current employer unless you provide written consent.
If you need more information about particular job openings or the application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or (256) 881-9933.
Ternion Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All candidates must be able to receive U.S. Department of Defense security clearance.