All of Ternion’s simulations, whether they be off-the-shelf or custom, are developed using the unique and powerful FLAMES simulation framework. Consequently, all of Ternion’s simulations are designed from the ground up to be extended and customized quickly and inexpensively to address the specific requirements of almost any organization.
If you have a simulation requirement that cannot be satisfied by one of our off-the-shelf simulations, Ternion can develop extensions to our off-the-shelf simulations to create a custom simulation that is tailored to your requirements. We have been building custom simulations in this way for over 20 years that address almost every type of constructive simulation requirement imaginable. We can also help you get started in building your own custom simulation.
Ternion’s Paid Support Services are available in the following areas:
- Specialized training in areas not covered by the standard FLAMES Training Courses.
- Support in developing FLAMES-based simulations according to customer specifications.
- Support in developing and demonstrating specific scenarios using FLAMES-based simulations.
- Assistance in areas not covered by standard Technical Support.
Ternion’s Paid Support Services are available in the following forms:
- Under contract on an hourly basis billed using Ternion’s standard commercial labor rates.
- Under contract on fixed-price basis. This is an option when your requirements can be defined precisely in advance.
- By purchasing FLAMES Advanced Maintenance, which is available for a twelve (12) month term in packages of 40, 80, and 160 hours of support (Bronze, Silver, and Gold levels respectively).