What is FLAMES?
FLAMES® is a family of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software products that provide the framework and all basic functionality needed for constructive simulations as well as the ability to interface with live, virtual, and other constructive simulations. Using FLAMES, you can develop a simulation tailored to your exact requirements that is more flexible and easier to use than simulations that are not based on FLAMES. Using FLAMES can also substantially lower the cost of developing, upgrading, maintaining, and using your simulation. If you don’t have your own simulation development team, Ternion’s experts can develop a custom, FLAMES-based simulation for you.
FLAMES is used for:
- Wargaming and large-scale training exercises
- Embedded, deployable C4ISR training simulation
- Semi-automated forces simulation
- Systems analysis and design
- Parametric trade studies and Monte-Carlo analysis
- Mission planning and mission rehearsal
- Integration of live, virtual, and constructive simulation
- Live system stimulation and testing
- Hardware in-the-loop simulation